Saturday 17 July 2010

Week2 (Entertainment 2) : The Art of Propaganda





Today I tried to find North Korea entertainment news but it was difficult to search this information. In my opinion, I think North Korea is boycotted by many countries. From this reason, They can not spread their news to the others. I even chose this topic for you. It is about art. This picture is one photo of gallery book. This book was bought from two North Koreans in China near the China-North Korea border in the late 1990s. There are many pictures about daily life event. The main idea of this book is dedication about personality cults of the late Kim Il-sung and his son named Kim Jong-il, who is the current leader of North Korea.
Finally, after I saw all of album, I can see many things such as violent, culture, people ,etc. I can catch the useful point. It is smiling of people. they are happy. Although, They are poor. They are in war situation. They still be happy. It makes me have energy to survive in tomorrow.
All in all, North Korea is not only violent country that others think. It still has good views for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment